Instagram Earnings Estimator per Post
Estimated Earnings: $0.00
Instagram Sponsored Post Calculator
Curious to find out how much potential you have on earning on Instagram? Our Instagram Sponsored Post Calculator will give you an approximate amount of how much money you can earn using the number of followers you have, your engagement rates, and what demographic and niche you are in.
HOW DO PEOPLE EARN ON INSTAGRAM?
Earning on Instagram involves the same factors as you do on other platforms such as Facebook and Youtube. These factors which are essential to influencing just how much you can make on a platform are the number of followers you have, the amount of likes you receive, as well as your other engagement statistics like how much views, comments, and shares, you get for each post. Naturally, accounts that have a higher amount of followers and engagements have a better chance on earning more income for every post.
Both Facebook and Youtube have built in systems on compensating their creators through ad revenue — Instagram does not.
Influencers on Instagram earn by doing affiliate marketing, selling products, and by accepting sponsorship deals directly with brands. With sponsorships, both the creator and the brand have to negotiate pricing for each post since there is no universal rate sheet for how much brands should pay their influencers.
How big of an influencer are you?
- Influencers 1,000 to 10,000 followers Potential Income:
- $55 to $150 per post
- $100 to $200 per reel
- Influencers 10,000 to 50,000 followers Potential Income:
- $150 to $155 per post
- $200 to $500 per reel
- MID-TIER INFLUENCER
- Influencers 50,000 to 500,000 followers Potential Income:
- $125 to $625 per post
- $500 to $5000 per reel
- MACRO INFLUENCER
- Influencers 500,000 to 1,000,000 followers Potential Income:
- $5000 to $70,300 per reel
Other factors that may affect sponsorship pricing
- CAMPAIGN LENGTHA long term endorsement will cost much more than a one-time deal between a brand and an influencer.
- POST COMBINATIONSSome brands may consider making combination deals with influencers that are doing well in multiple platforms. With that said, brands may ask influencers to make multiple posts on different platforms.
- AGENCY FEESSome influencers, especially those with a huge amount of followers, normally have agencies or managers helping them oversee their accounts. Additional charges may occur as compensation for the agency or manager.
- CONTENT RIGHTSAn influencer may choose to charge higher if asked to turn over content rights over a post. This is when brands plan to take ownership over content with the intention of possibly using it again in the future.
Who Are The Highest Paid Influencers on Instagram
- Cristiano Ronaldo - Approximately $2,397,00 per post
- Lionel Messi - Approximately $ 1,835,000 per post
- Kylie Jenner - Approximately $1,835,000 per post
- Selena Gomez - Approximately $1,835,000 per post
- Dwayne Johnson - Approximately $1,713,000 per post
- Kim Kardashian - Approximately $1,689,000 per post
- Ariana Grande - Approximately $1,687,000 per post
Instagram alone does not compensate its creators directly. Influencers get paid by being offered brand deals and sponsorships with rates depending on how well their posts perform as well as how big they are in the platform. By putting out good quality content, influencers are able to grow their accounts with enough traction and visibility, making it more possible for them to be recognized by various brands.
There are other ways make money on instagram as well as other tips and tricks on getting more sponsors on the platform.
Start earning by building a devoted following on Instagram! Create engaging content, define your niche, and approach brands aligned with your audience and values. Maintain authenticity in collaborations to forge successful partnerships and open doors to monetization opportunities as an influencer.