Wrike is a cloud-based project management tool that helps teams plan, track, and collaborate on projects of all sizes. It offers a range of features designed to facilitate project planning, task management, document sharing, team collaboration, and reporting. Wrike is widely used by businesses of all sizes, from small startups to large enterprises, to enhance team efficiency and track project progress in real-time.
Wrike offers five pricing plans:
- Free plan: Ideal for teams starting, providing centralized task management at no cost.
- Team plan: Geared towards growing teams, offering effective team management at $9.80 per user/month.
- Business plan: Suitable for all teams within an organization, providing an intelligent platform for various use cases at $24.80 per user/month.
- Enterprise plan: Designed for large teams, ensuring enterprise-grade security and scalability.
- Pinnacle plan: Tailored for teams with complex work needs, offering advanced tools and analytics for complex work.
Details and Features
Wrike's features include:
- Project management: Wrike's project management features allow you to plan, track, and collaborate on projects.
- Content workflow: Wrike's content workflow features allow you to define the steps involved in creating and publishing content, so you can ensure that your content is created and published on time.
- Team collaboration: Wrike's team collaboration features allow you to collaborate with team members on content, so everyone knows what needs to be done and when it needs to be done by.
- Analytics: Wrike's analytics features allow you to track the performance of your content, so you can see what's working and what's not.
- Integrations: Wrike integrates with a variety of other marketing tools, so you can easily connect your project management tool and other marketing tools.
Pros and Cons
- Enhanced project visibility through comprehensive reporting tools.
- Time-saving flexible project templates for similar projects.
- Powerful proofing tool for easy collaboration and commenting on digital assets.
- User-friendly task management, allowing easy assignment and involvement of team members and external partners.
- Impressive Gantt chart with interactive timelines, critical path analysis, and multi-project functionality.
- Lack of a built-in note-taking tool for quick and easy access to notes.
- Higher premium plans may be expensive for solo users or small teams.
- Delayed notifications from certain integrations, impacting real-time project conversations.
- Unchangeable default filter, making navigation and viewing tasks less convenient.
- No built-in chat option, requiring reliance on third-party integrations for communication.
- Gantt chart view available only in paid plans, limiting access for free users.
- In-app timer for time tracking restricted to Business plan or higher tiers.
How can Wrike benefit content creators and influencers?
Wrike can benefit content creators and influencers in a number of ways. Here are a few examples:
- Plan and schedule content: Wrike's project management features can help you plan and schedule your content, so you can ensure that your content is published on time.
- Track the progress of content: Wrike's team collaboration features can help you track the progress of your content, so everyone knows what needs to be done and when it needs to be done by.
- Assign tasks to team members: Wrike's team collaboration features can help you assign tasks to team members, so everyone knows what they need to do and when it needs to be done by.
- Set deadlines: Wrike's analytics features can help you track the performance of your content, so you can see what's working and what's not.
- Integrate with other marketing tools: Wrike integrates with a variety of other marketing tools, so you can easily connect your project management tool and other marketing tools.